Announcing the Resourceful Video Production Guide

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm working on a pretty exciting project: The Resourceful Video Production Guide.

The Guide will take you through the video production process, from researching your idea to holding your DVD in your hand.   

As the name implies, we're going to focus on being resourceful.  We'll explore free or low-cost resources that will help you make a professional-quality instructional video for a fraction of the cost of a hiring a production company.

(This is the same process I used to create the Improvisation Toolkit DVDs for less than $100 each up-front.)

I'm shooting to release it in mid-November, but that may change.


I Want to Hear From You!

I already have a pretty specific idea of what's going to go into the Guide, but it's important to me to get your input too, to make sure that it's as useful to you as possible.

If you have a few minutes, please give me your input.


Giveaway:

One lucky respondent will receive a free copy of the Guide. To qualify, you must:
- Complete the survey by noon (EST) on October 28th 2011
- Answer all the questions
- Include your contact information


Stay in the Loop

Sign up now to receive the latest news on the Guide project, as well as pre-order specials. You'll also receive "Practice Makes Perfect Videos", my free guide to practicing your video production skills before you begin your dream project.

I'll also send you additional helpful resources and information from time to time, to help you make professional-quality videos on a no-frills budget.

But don't worry: I won't flood your inbox with emails, I won't share your information with anyone else, and you can unsubscribe yourself at any time.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB