Nadira Teaching on Dead Air Live Tonight

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

For those of you who are local:

Hi everybody,

I'll be teaching a class tonight on Dead Air Live, the longest-running live
cable broadcast in the US. I'll be joined by a few of my lovely students.

If you have RCN cable in Somerville, check us out live on channel 3 (Somerville Community Access TV)
at 8pm tonight (Tuesday, April 28th)!

Dead Air Live is also re-broadcast on other channels:

- Cambridge Community TV channel 10 (Comcast?): Wednesday afternoons at 4 PM and
Thursday nights at 9 PM

- Boston Neighborhood Network channel 23 (Comcast): Monday mornings at 3 AM,
Wednesday nights at 11 PM, and Thursday mornings at 7 AM.

I assume my show will be re-aired this week, but I'm not sure.

Enjoy!
Nadira

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB