Whoa!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cough.

I just discovered that Taktaba is currently featured not once but THREE TIMES in the iTunes Music Store:

1- Taktaba In Low-Res (the new, smaller-resolution version of the podcast) is on the "New and Notable" list in it's category, Performing Arts Video Podcasts.

2- Taktaba (the full-res version) is currently on the featured podcasts list in its category.

3- Taktaba (the regular version) is number 19 in its category: ahead of the Tony Awards and Jersey Boys!



I don't know how long these rankings will last, but, for as long as they do, you can check them out in the Performing Arts video podcasts section of the iTunes Music store.

And, to capture the moment (and prove to myself tomorrow that I wasn't dreaming), I even took screen shots:

(The text is pretty small, so click on the photos to see the larger versions)

The "New and Notable" listing and the "Featured Listing":




The "Featured Listing" (again) and the #19 in "Top Video Podcasts" listing:




This would not be the case if all of you out there downloading it and watching it, so thank you so much!

Nadira

2 comments:

Sonja said...

Your podcast is great! I have downloaded all the episodes, and also have your tookit volume 1, and I've really enjoyed it. It reminds me of music lessons I took for most of my life, but I love the theory applied to dance composition. That is exactly where I am in my learning process--the art of choreographing. And your tools are priceless! When is the next episode coming out???

Jess said...

Thanks! My Improvisation Toolkit DVD series has priority right now (and two more volumes to release), so it may be a little while before the next podcast. And a podcast episode takes almost as long as the DVD to produce, which is why I'm averaging about one episode per year!

- Nadira

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB