Drumroll Please...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The 100th copy of The Improvisation Toolkit Volume 1 has sold!

I wish I had my video camera with me, so I could show you the Happy Dance I did when I heard the news.

I can't think of a better way to end the year. Thank you all so much for your tremendous response to this project, and for your support and encouragement.

I'd especially like to thank Julie Ann Eason of The Belly Dance Business Academy, my coach. She gave me the kick in the pants I needed to get started, and when I was asking myself "who am I to make a video", she asked me who I am NOT to make it and withhold this information from the belly dance community. Check out the BDBA site; she has some great articles full of marketing tips.


Coming soon in the new year:
- a clearance sale on Taktaba podcast DVDs (they're moving to Amazon!)
- the Improv Toolkit in PAL format
- Improv Toolkit Volume 2: filming starts in January!

I've also got Volume 3 on the horizon, another podcast episode (I'll get it out this year, really I will!), and not one but TWO mystery projects...

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB