Update: Early Bird Pricing Extended to Sunday

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hi everybody,

(Apologies to anybody who already got this on my mailing list!)

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm extending the deadline for the pre-order discount for Improvisation Toolkit Volume 1.

My graphic designer is delayed with the cover art, so I can't order my pre-order batch from the printer until Monday, instead of tomorrow as planned.

Don't worry - I'm going to get rush processing, so I will still get them in time to ship on the 24th as promised. However, since the volume discount that I get by ordering in one big batch is what makes the early bird pricing possible, and I'm not placing that order until first thing Monday morning, there's no reason to charge full price to anybody who joins that order in the meantime. The new deadline is 9pm EST this Sunday, October 19th.

You can pre-order (as well as find details and the trailer) at:
http://www.nadirajamal.com/improvtoolkit.html

Enjoy!
Nadira

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB