Taktaba now available on DVD!

Friday, December 07, 2007

I'm happy to announce that Taktaba is now available to purchase on DVD.

The podcast is, and will remain, free to view online or download, and you're perfectly welcome to burn your own DVDs of the program and even share them (as long as you honor the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License - i.e., you can give them away, but you can't sell them, you have to attribute it to me, and you have to include the program in its entirety).

However, if you can't or doen't want to burn it yourself, you can now pay me to do it for you for $10 per episode plus $2 shipping in the US. (Contact me for international rates.)

Essentially, you're still getting the content for free, but paying me for my trouble to author, burn, and label the disk, to take it to the post office, as well as for the cost of the disk and packaging.

You can order online on my web site.

0 comments:

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB