We are Experiencing Technical Difficulties

Monday, December 18, 2006

Hi Everybody,

Thanks for your continued patience. The external hard drive I use for editing has died, meaning that I have lost:
- Episdoe 2 in-progress (about 1/3 of it needed to be re-shot anyway, and I do still have the original tapes, but not including any editing)
- Episode 1 full-sized (this is a bigger loss, since without the source media, I have only the iPod-formatted version)

I won't have time to buy a new one and do the reshoot before the new year, so, unfortunately, it'll be a little while before Episode 2 is available.

Sorry, everyone, and happy holidays!
Nadira

3 comments:

veritate said...

Oooh, PHOOEY! I was looking forward to the next episode, and was checking back regularly. I'm very sorry to hear about the technical disasters!

Please don't let this discourage you, Nadira! Your podcast has a lot of potential to be very provocative and insightful. Here's to a new year full of new episodes!

~ veritate

Adventuress said...

Aww sorry to hear about your tech difficulties, I watched your first video on youtube, it's amazing .. keep it up and keep them coming, they're so helpful to beginners like myself : )

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about this.
I just wanted you to know that I very much enjoyed your 1st episode. I can't thank you enough.
Sue

 
Design by: Searchopedia convertido para o Blogger por TNB